22nd April, 14:00 - 16:00 - Parlimentary Hustings for Vauxhall constituency. Organised by Lambeth Forum for Older People & Lambeth Pan-disability Forum and held at Lambeth Accord, 336 Brixton Road, Brixton, SW9 7AA. Conservative, Green, Labour and Lib Dem candidates have all confirmed attendance.
27th April, 19:30 - Parliamentary Hustings for Vauxhall constituency.
Organised by St Mark's Church and held at St Mark's Church (opposite Oval tube). All of the main parties will be represented (but not sure about the smaller ones).
27th April, 19:00 - Bishops (and Cathedrals ward) local hustings. Organised by Southbank Forum and held at St Johns Church (near Waterloo station). Arrive at 7pm to enter a question from the floor
29th April, 18:30 - Princes and Oval ward local hustings. Organised by Kennington Oval Vauxhall forum and held at Vauxhall Gardens Community Centre (on Vauxhall Walk, not far from Vauxhall station).
Any more for anymore? It's frustrating to hear about hustings on the day or once they've taken place, so would be useful to flag up any others that SE11 folk might be interested in attending. Feel free to leave a comment about any others, and I'll amend the post.
- ► 2011 (110)
- Madeira Day 2010 [Moved to Monday 3rd May]
- The Black Dog (formerly The Lavender)
- An exclusive: The Beaufoy School as a 780 student ...
- Doing the business at Kennington Cross
- Fallout from Vauxhall hustings - the good, the bad...
- Vauxhall Cross Island Consultation on 21st and 22n...
- Advanced notice of forthcoming local and national ...
- Vauxhall Prospective Parliamentary Candidates 2010...
- Closure of Lambeth Walk pub
- Cycling in Kennington and people on bikes
- Oval Farmers Market and the political cakes (with ...
- Vauxhall Cyclists: Don't get squashed tonight or ...
- More on the Island site owners and development in ...
- Kate Hoey's new HQ
- 2010 Election - Oval Ward Candidates
- Snippets from KOV - tall towers, Thames Tideway, K...
- 2010 Election - Bishops Ward candidates
- Two timing politicans
- 2010 Election - Princes Ward Candidates
- Lambeth Council pull out of Beaufoy Institute deal...
- Glasshouse Walk gang attack on 5th April in Vauxha...
- Doing the Lambeth Walk 2010 style
- Red Lion pub to become Old Grey Lion and more on n...
- Tesco expanding their empire in Kennington?
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2009 (125)