Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Lambeth Leaseholders vs Netball...

...a little tip-off...

Lambeth Leaseholders will be delighted to guess which Chief Executive (hint: the one paid over £100k to make sure Lambeth Living hits government targets to obtain Decent Homes money) considers playing a game of netball to be more important than /staying/ for an entire meeting to hear the views of Lambeth residents views (and ensure their participation, which will help guarantee the money).

Go on... have a guess or three!

[Also, I have another huge Lambeth Council screwup to be released, but I'm waiting for a few details to be confirmed prior to putting it on the blog... Keep an eye out!]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop press, lambeth council screws up!

yoxul said...

nice post 10x alışveriş - iskenderun

hungover said...

oh dear - have you told the south london press about this?

councillors get away with quite a lot of crap and, well, they shouldn't.

*disgruntled of brixton

Jack said...

Yes, keeping an eye out.

The M2 said...

I have a lot of probelms trying to get Lambeth to anything about the serious disturbances coming from other residents, but they just keep taking me on a merry-go-round.

I released this short article about the continuing problems I'm facing 7 years later.

http://www.authspot.com/Journals/My-Noisy-Neighbours.677883

Label Cloud